Thursday, December 2, 2021

Colour Run

On Friday 26th November 2021 Hornby High School did a fun run at the school field to raise money for KidsCan. KidsCan is an organisation that provides food, shoes, clothes and other necessary supplies for kids. All the Year 7-10 students participated in this event to raise money for KidsCan. There was a bouncy castle, hurdles, tyres, water slide, cargo net and colour dye. I enjoyed it but it could have been better. The bouncy castle felt rushed like people were pushing you and it was wet and yucky and ewwwwwww. Honestly, I think it was really short even though it was the whole field. But I did enjoy myself that day. Going home at 1:50pm was pretty cool. What I wondered was how people looked cleaned after it. A lot of people had plastic bottles and was pouring them at each other. I was expecting it to be liquid paint that would stick onto you, but it was just colour dye.

I only found a photo of me in a crowd (try to find me haha).





No comments:

Post a Comment