Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Labour Weekend Blog

 Hello and welcome to another blog post (I should really change my introduction because I use the same greeting all the time). 

I went to the Riccarton markets with my family and friends. We basically did nothing, all we did was eat hot dogs, chips and had a drink and some doughnuts. After we went to Sumner Beach and just walked around, I took some pretty nice pictures. I ended up just lying down in the sun on top of the playground being bored. After that, we ended up chilling at our friend's house.


Sumner, New Zealand - Wikipedia

As I said before I was walking, walking, walking.

 I went on my phone and went on random apps like Youtube, Spotify, Games and other random entertainment apps. I did about 300 races on Nitro Type throughout the 3 days across all my accounts and jammed to 6+ hours of Spotify doing it. I played some video games like Roblox... and yeah that's the only video game I played. One of my friend's friends did a first to claim Discord Nitro Classic Giveaway and I claimed it first. He said he was going to give away more stuff.

And basically, I like doing the stuff above, so this is a waste of a sentence.

When I was lying on top of the playground, I was bored but felt relaxed, like I was levitating.

I learnt a new strategy on Clash of Clans (Miner Mania). It works on some bases and flops on a lot of them. I successfully won two games of Roblox Bedwars with my brother.

Yeah so it was pretty boring, but at least there was something to do. At least I wasn't spending 12 hours a day jamming Fortnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment