Friday, October 29, 2021

Rice Paper Parcel

Introduction
Welcome to another blog post. Today we made Rice Paper Parcels in Home Economics. I was working with Hunter and Cody (I think that's their names).

Recipe:
1. Fillings of Your Choice.
2. The Rice Paper Wrap Thing.
3. Wet the Rice Paper.
4. Put the Ingredients On.
5. Wrap it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm that's all I can think of.

Photos
I forgot to take a picture... So here's another one from the internet.
FOOD INTOLERANCE FRIENDLY VIETNAMESE RICE PAPER ROLLS | Please Pass the  Recipe

It's All About the Nutrients
For the 986th time, I say this I suck at naming Nutrients.
1. Protein.
2. Fat.
3. Carbohydrates.
4. Vitamins.

Evaluation
My team worked well together.
It tasted a bit bad because I didn't roll it properly. But I know how good they can taste and they are usually good. The texture was a bit wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment