Wednesday, November 3, 2021

End of Year Science Report

 Hello and welcome to the final Science blog post. This year has gone by quick and Science has been amazing. But unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end. In science, we drew a house and added light bulbs to it.

The aim of the project was to calculate how much current the house had.

I picked the second template which was At Level (I'm guessing that means At Level). I used 10 light bulbs. The rooms I had were Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining and 3 Bedrooms.


Voltage means an electromotive force or potential difference expressed in volts.
Current means a flow of electricity that results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles.
Resistance means stopping something.

V/I, V/R and IxR

The project wasn't that fun, if I knew it was the end of year thing I would have done it properly. I might try to do the harder one next time

No comments:

Post a Comment